Shipping & Order Processing
- Dana's Bakery ships all orders throughout the United States using UPS as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using UPS two day shipping, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to avoid weekend overlays. We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays (with the exception of Overnight orders), Fridays, or holidays.
- Orders placed after 3 PM EST will begin processing the next shipping day.
- Once a tracking number has been generated, we are unable to cancel your order.
Nationwide Shipping Guarantee
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes or APO addresses.
- Dana's Bakery is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for UPS.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered, UPS may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- During peak holiday season in the month of November/December and during sale days, orders will process in the order in which they are placed. Please communicate any specific delivery date requests to us via email email@example.com or give us a call at 1-800-477-1816.
- Dana's Bakery is not responsible for any UPS delivery delays due to the high volume that UPS experiences during the month of November/December.
Local Pick Up at South Hackensack HQ
All macaron deliveries are sent using overnight or two-day service in an insulated bubble mailer with an ice pack to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival, this is ok! The ice pack helps the product stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
Cookies and Mookies are not sent with ice packs during shipment, unless macarons are also ordered.
For best results, our products should be refrigerated upon arrival and consumed within 5-7 days of delivery. They can alternately be frozen upon arrival for up to 8 weeks. If you will be storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if coming from the freezer.
Color may vary slightly from photographs shown as our products are made by hand.
Dana's Bakery offered a variety of pre-order items throughout the year. When both pre-order and in stock items are ordered together, everything will ship with the pre-order item when it becomes available. If you would like your non pre-order items to ship sooner, please contact our Customer Service team to set up another shipment. Additional shipping charges will apply.
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION
Dana's Bakery partners with Route Package Protection to ensure the safety of all packages shipped with UPS. By opting out of Route insurance at check out, Dana's Bakery is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages.
If you are planning to order a large amount of product/products (5 or more) please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for proper bulk pricing. Bulk orders placed through the website may be subject to additional shipping and processing fees which may hold up your order.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Dana's Bakery does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance Pending, Route Package Protection and or Dana's Bakery will issue a credit or re-order. Free items are not eligible for replacement or refund.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact Route Package Protection or our customer service team within 2 days of when the package was received and provide a photo of both product and shipping box and a detailed description of the issue, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Dana's Bakery experience. Due to the perishable nature of our product, all claims submitted after the 48 hour delivery window or without proper photos, Route Package Protection, or order number will not be eligible for return, refund or reship.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER MODIFICATIONS
Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. Orders that already have a generated tracking number are also unable to be cancelled. For order cancellation or modification requests, please contact our Customer Service Team or call us at (800) 477-1816 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing schedule. Custom and bulk orders are unable to be cancelled once placed.
SPECIAL ORDERS AND LARGE QUANTITIES
When ordering quantities greater than 200 macarons or any customizations, please place your order at least 14 days prior to your desired delivery date. Orders not placed within 14 days of desired delivery date are subject to rush fees. For more information about special orders, custom flavors, colors, and macarons for events or special occasions please visit our Special Orders page.
The Dana's Bakery Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–5:00PM EST. Please call us at (800) 477-1816 or email email@example.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Dana's Bakery experience.