Shipping & Order Processing
- Dana's Bakery ships macarons throughout the United States using FedEx as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using FedEx two day shipping, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to avoid weekend overlays. We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays, Fridays, or holidays.
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday - Wednesday).
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
Nationwide Shipping Guarantee
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- FedEx will not to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Dana's Bakery is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for FedEx.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- FedEx may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Orders can be delivered using our local courier service for addresses located between Battery Park and 90th Street in New York City only.
- Local Delivery orders placed after 3:00 PM EST are not eligible for Same Day or Next Day Local NYC Delivery.
- Local Deliveries are made Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- You can select your desired delivery date and morning or afternoon window for Local Delivery during the checkout process.
- We highly recommend that you select a time when someone will be available to accept your Local Delivery package. If our 1st Delivery Attempt is unsuccessful, our Customer Service Team will reach out to you to schedule a 2nd delivery attempt in a future delivery window. Additional charges may apply.
Orders may be picked up at Dana's Bakery's HQ located at 27 Utter Avenue, Hawthorne, New Jersey 07506. You may also pick up at our Flagship Mac Bar located at 353 W. 14th Street, New York, New York, within the Gansevoort Market.
All deliveries are sent using overnight or two-day service in a reusable Dana's Bakery insulated cooler-bag with an ice pack to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival, this is ok! The ice pack helps the macarons stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
Our macarons are shipped in custom designed packaging to ensure the quality and freshness of our product. However, because of the fragile nature of macarons, some breakage of the macaron shell may occur during transport. This will not affect the taste and quality of our product.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Dana's Bakery does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance Pending, Dana's Bakery will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received. For damage claims we require photographs of the external shipping box as well as the damaged product. This is required in order to submit a damage claim. Dana's Bakery will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Dana's Bakery experience.
Cancellations and Modifications
Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please contact our Customer Service Team or call us at (800) 477-1816 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing schedule.
Special Orders and Large Quantities
When ordering quantities greater than 200 macarons or any customizations, please place your order at least 14 days prior to your desired delivery date. Orders not placed within 14 days of desired delivery date are subject to rush fees. For more information about special orders, custom flavors, colors, and macarons for events or special occasions please visit our Special Orders page.
The Dana's Bakery Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–5:00PM EST. Please call us at (800) 477-1816 or email email@example.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Dana's Bakery experience.